H/O/N/B/A Sushi: Winnipeg (St. Boniface), Jan 23, 2019


Order: Happy Shrimp roll, Fish & Cream Cheese roll, Dynamite Roll
Price: $22.43
Rating: 5/5

It's fucking snowing out, so what better time than now for some sushi?

There's a billion sushi restaurants in Winnipeg, and I only go to this one because it's close to where I used to live. Luckily, it's not terrible.

Everything here is made fresh with exception of the canned drinks. I honestly wouldn't recommend the chicken though. I had it once and wasn't happy with it, but why the hell would you want chicken sushi anyway? It's all about the seafood!

Personally, I'm not much of a fan of salmon, so I generally stay away from it. As a result, my selection becomes limited, but this place has some good selections.


My food came quickly, and everything was excellent. It all came with disposable dinnerware, but who cares? I'm here for the food, not the plate it's sitting on.

Now, let me tell you about the fish and cream cheese roll. No other sushi places I've eaten at seem to have this. I cannot tell you how magnificent raw tuna and cream cheese go together. You need to come here just to eat this roll. If you don't, then you can live in your closed-up world with your yucky salmon-based sushi.


They were nice enough to bring me a free hot cup of urine to wash down my meal. I have no clue what this actually is, but it tastes like they boiled a Japanese tree. It was okay, but you really can't complain about free boiled-tree juice.

All in all, this place is worth trying if you like sushi. The prices are pretty typical, so you're not going here for a bargain. You're coming here for the cream cheese and tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cottage Bakery: Winnipeg (Pembina Hwy), July 14, 2019

Order: Pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries Price: $11 Rating: 3/5 My apologies for being away, but I was on a diet to ...