Welcome to the Manitoba Food Blog!

At long last (and at the urging of my girlfriend), I have created a blog for reviewing the restaurants (and probably other random edible things) that are scattered across Manitoba. Apparently, my comments on the food we eat have been described as "colorful", and if you've read my main blog "Classical Gas Emissions", you probably know what's in store for your reading pleasure.

This was meant to just be a quick and dirty place to drop pictures and comments on what I've eaten, how much I liked it, and possibly even where I barfed it up if it's bad enough.

I have a few food-related allergies, so if those decide to surface, I will certainly make mention of them in hopes that I can help others who may have the same allergies as myself.

So, welcome to the Manitoba Food Blog. This shall be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cottage Bakery: Winnipeg (Pembina Hwy), July 14, 2019

Order: Pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries Price: $11 Rating: 3/5 My apologies for being away, but I was on a diet to ...